Panchawati Spiritual Foundation, Inc is a non-profit corporation and shall operate exclusively for religious and charitable purposes within the meaning of Section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or the corresponding section of any future Federal tax code.
The purpose of the Corporation is to spread the concept of “Live a life of Sadhana” (walking on the path of spiritual enlightenment), the path set forth by Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa. It will be maintained and administered to promote the concept of “Live a life of Sadhana” by imparting a comprehensive sadhana path embracing Karma, Bhakti, Jnana, Yoga and Tantra. The benefits of this non-profit corporation will ensure to all sections of public without any distinction of religion or belief.
Panchawati Spiritual Foundation is a universal community dedicated to serving humanity promoting compassionate service, spirit of oneness and cooperation among multicultural faiths creating a global community promoting spirituality, peace, justice and healing.
The main objectives of Panchawati Spiritual Foundation are the ideals set forth by Sri Ramakrishna and exemplified by Ramana Maharshi, Meher Baba and Jillellamudi Amma, to serve human race with compassion and mutual respect realizing the divinity in humanity thus promoting equality, spirituality and peace to one and all.
The mission of the nonprofit corporation is to provide spiritual growth and social service promoting the concept of “Service to humanity is the way to reach universal spirit of God and True wisdom.”
• The central purpose and aim of the nonprofit corporation is to impart a comprehensive sadhana path from the teachings of Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa.
• Provide practical training in the path trodden by our Guruji, a specialized technique that includes Yoga, Pranayama, Mind control and Meditation techniques to attain to an elevated state of mind that eventually leads to spiritual enlightenment.
• To study and practice the practical sadhana method of our guruji, comprising of the Sri Vidya, Upanishads, Tantric and Yogic scriptures and Gita for spiritual enlightenment.
• To establish groups who practice the meditation techniques taught by our guruji basing on his rich experience in the various methods of esoteric practices.
• To organize retreats and training sessions to propagate concept of ‘Live a Life of Sadhana’ ( walking on the path of spiritual enlightenment) through meditation and internalization practices taught by our guruji.
• To spread real connotation of four purposes of life: Dharma (Righteousness), Artha (Acquisition of Wealth), Kama (Desires and Emotional Fulfillment), Moksha (Liberation & Spiritual Transformation) as understood by our guruji from the lineage of his gurus.
• To understand by study the interfaith philosophical beliefs of Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity, Judaism and other religions and practice underlying common core faith to have direct experience of One God promulgated by them all.
• To study and practice customized Indian Astrology techniques crystalized by our guruji over a period of three decades.
• To actively promote the understanding and appreciation of interfaith spiritual opportunities for growth of the individual.
• To engage in charitable activities that are aligned to the above objectives and goals of the organization.